Seasonal Office Assistant - Open Locations
Seasonal Office Assistant
Description: To promote customer sales and service in a manner that will optimize the cooperative’s market share and savings, improves the cooperative’s efficiencies, and achieves desired sales and profit goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Include but not limited to the following:
Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
• Answer incoming calls as necessary. Gather accurate customer information and relay information to appropriate personnel. Handle and direct customer complaints to the proper personnel
• Provides fast, efficient, and courteous service at all times.
• Ensure all items sold are delivered and charged in a timely manner.
• Keep resource manuals accessible and current
• Be aware of the cooperative’s prices on commodities and services and review with your supervisor as necessary
• Maintain office in neat and orderly fashion
• Promotes the co-op by maintaining a positive image and attitude.
Weighing and Grading
• Responsible for weighing incoming and outgoing grain.
• Correctly split tickets for landlords, etc. as directed from farmers.
• Maintain some knowledge and interest in communication with local farm customers concerning commodity prices and trends.
• Must have acceptable driving record
Click Here to learn more about seasonal opportunites
Apply NowReturn to Current Job Postings