Seasonal Outside Operations - Open Locations
SEASONAL OUTSIDE OPERATIONS
Description: Assist in agronomy and grain departments and provide related customer services in a safe and effective manner. We provide flexible work schedules.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Include but not limited to the following:
• Maintain a safe work environment as outlined by NEW Cooperative’s policies and procedures
• Assists in taking grain from producers
• Unloading and loading of trucks, wagons and railroad cars
• Operates machinery, including augers, dryers, and legs
• Assist in cleaning of facilities, set-up and maintenance of equipment
• Must have a valid drivers license & be insurable to drive.
Apply NowReturn to Current Job Postings